Skip to content
- One project can be registered in any one stream irrespective of the branch of study of project team members. Suitable projects can also compete for "TECHNOLOGY FOR HAPPINESS" which means making every aspect of life easier and comfortable.
- Selected teams should bring their valid ID card and permission letter on the college letter head duly signed by the Principal, Head of the Department and the respective guide.
- The projects registered under "Srishti Project Competition" only will be considered for Best Stream / Best theme projects /Best Innovation
- Intimation to the selected candidates will be send through mail by 1st February
On prior request, accommodation will be provided to the candidates participating in the competition, on a first-come first-served chargeable basis.
- Evaluation of the project will be based on the Relevance, Innovation, Fulfillment of Objectives, Development Efficiency, Effectiveness, Impact and Society Relatedness.
- After preliminary evaluation, best 10 projects from each discipline will be short listed for SRISHTI 2020.
- The shortlisted team should exhibit their project at SAINTGITS on 10th and 11th of February and they will be evaluated by a Judgement panel which include experts from the industry and academia.
- Teams selected after evaluation will be contacted for further clarification and there will be an optional presentation round in case of tie.
- Judge's decision will be final.